Saturday, May 27, 2006

Cedar City, UT

M decided that he would see me off on my long trip to Canada and across Canada. Since it was a long weekend, we drove to Utah together. We had a really good weekend together. We spent the night at a Bed and Breakfast which is something I had never done before and in spite of the antlers on the wall above the bed, it was wonderful and relaxing! Ml's sister K took the two kids for the night, no small feat for her since she already had two young ones of her own and it was just her. Another highlight of the weekend was going for a drive up the canyon. I remembered driving up the canyon once when I was going to school at SUU, and so we went for it. Well, it turned out that we had driven another way before, however, we broke in the shocks on the van and kept on driving and ended up going on a wonderful drive around a lake and through Zion Canyon, which was so gorgeous. I had to stop and take some pictures. Then we drove to M's parents house and spent some time with them, a great ending to a great day!

No comments: