Thursday, June 15, 2006

To Bowmanville,ON

Aw the joys of coming home. LOL! I went to visit a friend in the town I grew up in. It seems that not much has changed there. We got there a bit early so I took E and J over to memorial park and we played on the slides and playground stuff there. Then we still had lots of time, so we went to Pickering and went to the mall there and walked around. It used to be my favorite mall growing up, but being there was not as exciting as it used to be. I like my malls here lots better now. *smiles* Then I went back to Bowmanville to go see Angela Luke. I had not seen her for a couple of years. She is now living with her boyfriend in a house. She looked great! It was good to sit and visit with her for a little bit, while my terrors (aka E and J) tore apart her house. After that I debated going to visit some relatives in the area and another old friend Corrin, and the Babcock family, but I decided that the kids had killed my nerves enough and I needed to get on the road again and get them sleeping. We drove to Sudbury and spent the night there.

No comments: