Thursday, September 28, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY

Seriously! Who waits till the day before to start packing, and preparing to go on a trip (*raises hand*) How dumb am I? I planned an oil change for 2 pm today. Before that, I have to shop for a wedding gift, shop for something to wear for me and J. E has a dress, thank goodness. Pack M and the rest of the family up and have us all ready because M wants us to leave early (read: 4am) tomorrow morning. UGH! Oh, and I have to have all this done before Grey's Anatomy tonight or I would just have to DIE if I missed it!!! I wanted to upload pictures of the tins that I made to send my two lucky subscribers, but it will have to wait till tomorrow. I do, however, promise to photograph them at some point today and at least save them to my laptop *smiles*. Yet another thing to add to my to do list . . . oh, and I will upload the wedding card I make today too . . . See ya tomorrow . . . *swoosh*

No comments: