Monday, September 25, 2006

DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . .

WOW! I am so excited that there was such a great response to my request for all of you lurkers out there to subscribe. It did not take long at all to get to 13 and 27. YAY!!! I don't feel so alone on my blog anymore now that I know there are some of you out there reading it *grins*

So, who are the winners???? Well, lucky number 13 was KAREN and lucky number 27 was VICKI -- Winners, thank you for sending me an email (link right above the little subscribe area on the sidebar) to let me know where to send your prizes to!!! Thanks to all who subscribed. Also, just a heads up, send your friends on over and get them subscribed because I am going to have one awesome prize for subscriber #100 -- it is awhile away, but hey, I can dream that I will get there one day right???

I am off to bed for the night! Happy stamping and sweet dreams *smiles*

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah - I won!! How cool - love reading your blog, so really didn't need the incentive to sign up. How cool though to win!! :)

Anonymous said...

I won too!!!! Love your blg!!!!