Monday, September 11, 2006

Today is the DAY!

Okay, I cannot tell you how excited I am. Today is the day that season 2 of Grey's Anatomy comes out on DVD and not only that, but the season 2 soundtrack comes out. Poor hubby's wallet will not be happy today, but I sure am!!

Oh, and just for your viewing pleasure I thought I would include a few pictures of McDreamy -- mmmmmm! I love this show! Only one more week to the season premiere on Sept. 21st -- DON'T MISS IT on it's new night - THURSDAY!!!!!

I am a little sad that Izzie may (or may not) have left the show. She was probably the only girl who was really cool on it . . . but we shall see. Counting down the hours till the premiere . . .

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those are some HOT pictures, Amanda! I am counting the days till the show is on again! Hmmm ... maybe I should invest in the seasons on DVD? We just got Season 2 of Lost on DVD. Maybe I'll ask for these for Christmas! :)

Dotty said...

FAB pic's :)! I'm right there with ya, countin' the days, hours & minutes until the premiere. Ready to lock the doors, unplug the phone, turn off the computer, take full control of the remote, get the popcorn bowl ready and plunk down in front of the TV for a glorious hour with McDreamy!! Gotta love it! TFS :).

Anonymous said...

AHH GA ROCKS! Congrats on your new buy! Can't wait 'til the new season starts!

Lisa J. said...

Holy cow -- you should warn a gal who innocently goes scrolling through your blog to see your great projects only to discover these yummy photos of our favorite Dr. McDreamy! They stopped me in my tracks! Hee! I'm a big fan, and actually hit Wal-Mart around 12:30 a.m. last Tuesday after work to pick up my season 2 DVD set. They'd barely unpacked them and put them on the shelves when I got there. :) I'll be watching Thursday!