Thursday, October 19, 2006

Working on stuff for Super Saturday.

Well, it is almost finally here. I am rushing around like a mad woman trying to get everything done. I just want the girls to think my stuff is pretty cool so that they will be interested in stamping and come to classes at my house. My kids have been behaving so well today.

Here are the things that you will get to see soon:

Holiday Spice cake jar and tag - 10/24
card box and christmas cards
glass etched votive holders
a yummy recipe page
christmas 2,4,6,8 box
christmas balls (super easy and fun)
glass etched decoration
christmas mini star book scrapbook

Phew, so that should be all next week-ish . . . thanks for checking in on me. I appreciate your comments and subscriptions (I think we are at 55 now- ever pressing onward to 100). See ya a little later with a new upload.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I would come to your classes if I lived near you!

Anonymous said...

All of these ideas sound wonderful - can't wait to see the finished results!
BTW, I posted my 100th entry on my blog today and I'm having a little party to celebrate. Stop by if you have a chance!

Linda said...

Good luck with your Super Saturday! It sounds wonderful!