Friday, November 24, 2006

Draw from my 100 first subscribers . . .

Drum roll please . . . .

And the winners are . . .

artfullyinking at comcast.net


and

memorygarden at cox.net

If both of you would email me your private information, I will send you your prize. I decided that this will include, a christmas ball, some gift tags, some candy and some sort of embellishment, still TBD (aka, I did not make it to Hobby Lobby yet today). Thank you all for your support by subscribing to my blog.

If you are interested in how the winners were chosen: I took the list of the first 100 subscribers and messaged my DH and told him to tell me 2 numbers between 1 and 100. Then I counted subscribers, not including the anonymous ones, until I got to the numbers he gave me, which were 17 and 74! Thanks for playing!

No comments: