Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so lucky and have so much to be thankful for today. To start things off, I am so thankful for my family, my awesome husband who is so loving. For my sweet children who keep me young and keep me on my toes, and are patient with me while I learn how to be a good mommy. I am thankful for our freedom. What a lucky girl I am to be able to be who I want to be without fear. I am thankful for good friends. I have made so many awesome friends on Splitcoaststampers who literally get me through my day each day. Their knowledge and humor always keeps me set on the right path. They lift me up when I need it and kick me down when I need it. I am so thankful for that blessing in my life. I am thankful for technology. I am so excited that I can write my feelings down for the world to see. I am so thankful that when I have babies, things are quick, and painless and just easy. I can not imagine what women went through in the past. Technology is a wonderful thing. I am thankful to be alive. What a wonderful gift life is. I hope to live mine to the best of my ability. And, this list of thankfuls would not be complete without me being thankful for stamping and thankful for the support I get on this site. Seriously, I love all your comments and read each and every one. They make me feel like this is something I should keep doing.

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours . . .

No comments: