Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006

Time seriously flies by too fast. It seems like only yesterday that we were *worried* about Y2K and such and now here we are headed into 2007. I am so excited because as my kids grow - they are becoming more and more interesting and fun. I am also excited because new years always make me feel more motivated to be a better person and to make something out of myself.

I have had the goal to be published for a long time, but I have been letting the "no" responses get me down, and I have been letting myself slack off and forget about my goals, but this year, I want to make myself a better person and accomplish some of my goals. I am tired of my bad attitude and my big butt and I am going to work on them both. And, I am going to work on submitting to one design call a month, whether that be with SU or whomever. I want you all to hold me to it each month -- check in with me and make sure I am behaving.

M decided he wanted to play video games for a bit, and no doubt that is how he will bring in 2007 (he has a small addiction) so I am thinking that there is no better way for me to bring in the new year than to stamp, and so, that is what I am off to do.

Oh, and in case you did not notice, I am working on creating a new banner for 2007 -- this one is my "so far, so good" one -- I plan to add pictures to it when I get there. Thanks for all your support stampers! Much love!
Glitter Graphics, Myspace Graphics, Dress Up Games, Cartoon Dolls from Dolliecrave.com

4 comments:

Karen said...

You did good so far!!!! I can't figure it all out either so you are 3 steps ahead of me! Happy New year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Amanda,
You are way to hard on yourself! You did get published sort of. Every blog and every stamper on SCS posted their version of your CHRISTmas ornament! You give us such wonderful tutorials! You are a very talented woman.
As for your butt, :) We can't see that! If you want to work on that okay. Only know that you are loved for the wonderful person that you are, not the way you look.
Shelley Davis

Amanda said...

Shelley,
You are too kind and cute! Thanks for making me feel loved. *warm fuzzies* I appreciate it.

My butt -- well, it still fits in non -plus size jeans, but we are not sure for how long -- so I need to get it in motion. Luckily, DH got me a bike for christmas and an IPOD so when I am done stamping, I can go for a ride *giddies* I will become smaller this year!!!

Chriserendipity said...

Hey Amanda,
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your blog! May you also be blessed with the realization of some of your new year's goals. Happy stampin', too!

Chris