Saturday, December 16, 2006

GOT RIBBON?

So I decided to get in on an order of grosgrain ribbon that Jody was doing. I took a half spot, and so I got 5 yards of 30 different colors of ribbon. SO COOL! I was so excited when it arrived. It is wonderful. Now I just need to make it to the local stamp store to get some cards to wrap them on. Now don't be jealous, but do feel free to drool! What a merry christmas. I also got in on an order of Prima flowers a friend was doing and might get those before christmas too! YAY! I will show them off as they arrive.

4 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oooh, don't ya just love ribbon! I saw the ribbon deal on Jody's blog...hmmm...I may have to get in on that next time! Especially after seeing it all in this lovely pile!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, I live just west of luke AFB so if you need anyone to split swaps with I would love to. Love your blog. Lois Michael lrmicha@wildblue.net

Anonymous said...

Do you think you could email me if you find someone else doing this Ribbon? I missed the chance to get in on it.

Thanks-Peg Graham
pegstamps@netzero.net

Amanda said...

I am pretty sure Jody is planning on doing another one in January or February! Her blog is linked to mine -- just click on Jody and you can get in touch with her from there.