Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday - Life Skills - Riding a Bike



Ah the joys of a Saturday, you get to sleep in, eat a big breakfast and play all day . . . well, except in my family. The kids woke up bright and early this morning and we skipped the big breakfast and opted for cinnamon rolls (pillsbury), juice and fruit. Then we decided to get some of the stuff done that we have needed to do (like put beds back in the right rooms, and strip off all the sheets from the guests we had, and clean up the toy mayhem). And finally, after all of that got done -- it was time. E and J have been wanting to test out their new bikes all week. I have been so busy trying to keep up with the chores around the house that needed to get done, I had not been able to take them yet -- but today, they got to go. Picture1: Getting ready to go. Picture 2: Man to man talk about this bike riding thing with dad. Picture 3: E figuring out how to push the pedals. Picture 4: I think I can, I think I can. Picture 5: E does it all by herself. YAY!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

What fun!!!! Treasure these memories!