Thursday, January 04, 2007

Grey's Anatomy/Stuck on Valentines

I love Grey's. I am seriously passionate about this show. Sure I watch other shows (The Nine, Desperate Housewives - okay, only shows on ABC apparently) but Grey's is my thing. So imagine my RAGE this morning when I looked to see if tonight was a new episode with high hopes that it would be, to see that it is not! *pouts* I guess I have to wait a whole week . . .

Why oh why must they torture me like this????

So, instead of Grey's, I am going to work on my Valentines for the swap I joined. All the people in my group are amazing stampers and I really want my work to not be substandard, so I have to try really really hard on these. I am trying out a bunch of designs and will see which one I like best and then mass produce it.

This card is one that I made today. I used the new "free" set from SU! on it. I had to try it out. I found this great paper at HL and thought it would work fun with the paisley stamp in black, and I think it did. I had a little trouble determining a layout that would work . . . but all in all I think this one does fine. It is also the sketch challenge from yesterday!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another repeat!!!??? Dammit! Maybe I'll just watch my 1st season dvd's that I got for Christmas - those first season episodes are ALL new to me! PS - LOVE that lip stamp.

Kendra Hernandez said...

what a great card - I love it!

Leslie said...

NICE!! I have not decided if I like the set yet!!

Laura said...

Amanda,

I am a HUGE Grey's fan too. I heard that it wasn't going to be on last night and was disappointed as well. I guess there is a new episode on next Thurs. the 11th. I can't wait.

Lisa said...

I want your paper. I will need to go on a paper hunt in the future.

Beautiful card.

I'm sure if I had TV I would be hooked on Grey's too! LOL

Jenny Mick said...

Your card is so cute! I too am a huge Gray's fan and was as disappointed as you were about the repeats!! Hopefully next week...