Saturday, January 06, 2007

REVIEW: Eragon * * */5 Stars

Okay, I will preface this by saying I have not yet read the book. M had read the book and really wanted to see this movie, so we went to see it on our anniversary. I was not super excited to say the least . . . but we'll consider it an anniversary gift to him *wink* Anyway, all in all I thought it was a good movie. The acting was not terrible. I found the dragon to be very likable and thought Eragon was well played. There were a few cheesy parts, but for the most part it was really well done. M thought that they had changed the story in too many places and that bugged him. I like how they lead in to the next movie too . . . and when it ended I actually felt like I wanted to see more of it, so I guess that is a good thing. Such an interesting storyline. If you have read the book and are into this kind of movie, you'll probably like it *smiles*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My darling man read Eragon and was so excited to go see it. It is a youth book (read my many adults) so the movie was a little cheesy at times, I agree with you. What we won't do for our men, eh?