Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Cute Little Hubby

Something weird is going on with my hubby. He has been super attentive to me (aka, listens to me and actually makes full eye contact so I know he is listening), he has been helping out lots to help the house run smoother, and he has been doing random things like this:

Want to hear the sweetest thing? My cute husband came home yesterday with a chocolate cake (round cake with chocolate icing and chocolate circles on top- YUM) and a single rose just for me for no reason at all. I had been saying how much I craved chocolate cake on the weekend (I think it was PMS), and so he thought, since he couldn't make me one -- because he totally does not have the time, he would pick me up one and he thought the rose just went with it well. How sweet is that? I'm pretty spoiled!

I would post a picture of the chocolate cake, but we ate half of it last night and it isn't pretty anymore . . . ya know?

So do you think that is just weird? I do. But for now, I am just gonna enjoy it because you never know when it will stop with men eh???

8 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Amanda! At first, I would think it's weird too, especially if you are not used to those sort of surprises. But, I would also take it as it is. He was listening to you when you said you were craving chocolate cake and was thinking about you when he picked it up and thinking about you even more when he added the rose. I think it's wonderful!!!!

Barb said...

Oh how lucky! My dh went to Vegas and all I got was a t-shirt! ;)

Quilt Nut said...

that is so sweet of him!

love your new banner

Jan Scholl said...

Be afraid! He sounds like a pod people.

Marjori Miller said...

Must be something in the Phoenix air...my hubster has been the same way. Last week he actually built something for me that I've been asking him to do for over a year! LOL!!
Send me some choc cake...sounds yummy! ;o)

Peggy Maier said...

Wow! How blessed are you??? Enjoy it, but don't forget to tell him how much you appreciate him too.

Stampin_Melissa said...

Wow! You lucky girl you! I'd enjoy it and do a little something for him showing him that you appreciate the special care he is giving you! *NOW I didn't mean THAT "little something"!!!!* LOL! ;)

Rosella said...

Hey, this would be totally weird for me too. But, I wouldn't complain. Hopefully he will keep it up!