Thursday, February 22, 2007

Screaming of Summer - LSC103/SC112

I hope you have your sunglasses on. If not, fair warning to go get them on. I made this card for the limited supply challenge on splitcoast. I wanted it to be really summer. I just love this ribbon I used on it. It matches perfectly in real life.

I had so much fun making this! I love these colors together. I started off with the pink and green galore and needed another color and the cameo coral just came to me! True INKSPIRATION! I still have not mounted the whole set yet, but the sentiment is from Fancy Flexible Phrases (SU!). The flower and leaves are from All Through the Year (SU!) and that ribbon is the ribbon I posted yesterday that I got from Michaels. It is the stuff from the wooden spools. I love my scallop punches, I think I need to get the circle ones too! They are just FUN! Hope you are having a great Thursday!

ETA: If you look really closely in the brad in the center, you can see me taking the picture . . . LOL!!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great colour combination

Lisa said...

Bright but pretty!