Friday, March 16, 2007

MIA -- Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been working on a baby book for my DD and it has been consuming all of my time because I am mildly a perfectionist and not super great at scrap-booking. This is just a little post to check in, let you know that I am still alive and that I will be posting all new stuff every day next week.

Also, I wanted to direct your attention to some lovely blog candy that my friend Teresa is giving away on her blog Inkfully Yours. All you have to do is tell her your favorite patterned paper -- how easy is that? Go do it!!!

Finally, I am still waiting on monoadhesive moolah from the following people:

Leslie B ($23.88) (PAID- PAYPAL)
Nicki ($95.52)
Jessica H ($47.76)
Amy I ($119.40) - Paid $100 -- still owes $19.40
Robyn K ($59.70)
Tracy T ($47.76) (PAID)
Jen M ($59.70) (PAID)

Please get this money in to me ASAP! Let me know in the comments section of this post when I shall expect it, or the status -- if it has been sent out. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

;) Thanks, Manda!!! Can't wait to see what you're working on!!! ;)