Monday, April 23, 2007

Manda's Mailbox Monday - A Unique Card

I got this great tri-fold card in the mail this week from Debbi Rippentrop! Thanks Debbi so much for the RAK! It really did put a smile on my face and I just love what you did with the resist and the glossy paper and the faux stitching -- WOW! What a great card!!!

I am so glad that I joined the splitcoast blogger RAK club. Seriously, if you are a blogger and you have not joined it, go check it out -- link is on my sidebar. It makes it not so annoying to check my mail and just see bills, junk, junk, junk, bill . . . and then a card -- it always makes me eager to open it and see who sent it! I truly treasure this wonderful mail!!!

I also got another wonderful package from my favorite dirty dozen girl - Jody . . . (texasjodylynn) but it was something she posted on splitcoaststampers for the dirty dozen gallery showcase -- so I cannot post it here -- but it was AWESOME and if you want to see it, all you have to do is contribute to SCS and you will gain access to the gallery! Hope you do!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I have had my request in to join the RAK club for almost 2 weeks now and I haven't heard a thing. I am getting antsy to start sending RAKS and, of course, receiving them. I was told to not send another request. This is through splitcoast--is your blogger RAK something different? Love reading your blog.
Cheryl Sims

Sharon said...

Wow! What a pretty card to receive! She did a great job!

Jen said...

Lucky girl! What a beautiful card!