Monday, April 09, 2007

Manda's Mailbox Monday

Sorry I am so late in posting this today . . . I am dealing with carpet guys coming in, and cabinetry guys and door guys and sometime soon, paint guys -- basically, we are trying to get all the stuff done on this house that was supposed to be fixed or done at the year mark. Can you say HECTIC??? I almost have all the furniture moved back in my bedroom now though, and then I need to put away laundry, clean up and pick up the house and the kids want to go to the library today . . . PHEW! I am exhausted just thinking about it.

It was a slow mail week for me . . . apart from a Paper Wishes catalog, I got one RAK card that is just SO pretty. I hope you will like it as much as I do. It is from Jill (CTRMom3 on splitcoast) and it really brightened my week. I was doing a lot of mailing out last week, and running around trying to get stuff done and it was super awesome to have this beauty in my mailbox. Thanks Jill!

I love the sentiment Jill used on this card (so much I own it already) and I love that Jill used Primas on this card -- that is a huge sacrifice right there to be able to part with a card with primas. The big brads are really fun and I like the strip of designer paper she added across . . . I just love all the funky patterns and the colors on this card were so pretty! Basically I am trying to say . . . I love it and will treasure it! Thank you again Jill!

FOR LINDA & MARIE: The sentiment stamp is by Delta Rubber Stampede (3774C - Be the Change) -- I think I bought mine at Michaels -- but if not there - it was Jo Ann's! HTH!

4 comments:

Marie said...

This is such a pretty card - lucky you!! I love that sentiment too, where did you get it?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

I love love love the sentiment too. Could you please let us know where to buy it?!?

Ticia said...

She did a beautiful job. I really like all the layers.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the info., my Michael's is holding one for me!!!!