Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stomach Flu and my first ever crop

J was up all night with the stomach flu I think. He has been vomiting hourly and his tummy is doing waves right before he vomits. Poor little thing. I am just trying to keep him feeling okay today. Have I mentioned recently how much I love love love my steamer! What a lifesaver that has been. Vomit and carpets sure don't mix well . . .

Tonight I will be helping out with the creating keepsakes crop in Mesa. It will be interesting because I am more of a cardmaker than a scrapper and this will be my first crop I have ever been to. I will report and let you all know how it goes.

Tomorrow (Friday) -- I have my monthly ward gathering for Scrapbooking and projects at my house, so I will be home. It will be a nice rest. Then Saturday I will be back working at Creating Keepsakes all day -- I work 8-12 and then have 12-6 off and then work the send off crop that night. Should be fun! Anyway, all that said, I will be scarce. I will try to post at least one project today . . . but it all depends on how things go with the sick boy.

Have a happy Grey's Day! -- NEW EPISODE TONIGHT - I will have to watch it online tomorrow *sigh* Busy, busy, busy!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Amanda,

My 12 yr old son has had this for two days. I hope your little one feels better soon.

Wendy aka wendella247 said...

I'll be interested to hear how the Creating Keepsakes event goes for you. I live in the Phoenix area too and have never attended any event like that. Sounds like a ton of fun.

Hope your little guys feels better soon!
Wendy

Melissa said...

Good luck with the crop tonight and with everything else going on! Hope your little one is feeling better soon!

Happy Grey'd day to you too, Amanda! Is there any day better than Thursday???