Thursday, July 26, 2007

I've been TAGGED

I have been tagged and nominated etc multiple times and I promise I will respond to it as soon as I can . . . I have just been pounded with lots to do lately -- we are trying to sell our house, get packed, read Harry Potter, etc.

Thank you to Melissa at I Ink, Therefore I Am for tagging me!

Here are the rules:

* Post 7 random things about yourself on your blog
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged on my blog (no time for this one)
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged (no time right now for this one)

Okay - here we go! 7 Random Things About Me:

1. My house is for sale. We plan on moving into a new house that we are having built sometime in December/Jan. I am really excited about this.

2. I am a shopaholic. I love to buy new toys for my kids and new stuff for my house -- much to DH's dismay, oh and don't forget shoes and clothes, and stamping stuff . . . DH spoils me rotten.

3. I finished reading the Harry Potter book last Saturday -- I spent all day reading it because I am totally addicted. I can't wait to start reading them again at the beginning of the series in sequence without having to wait for the next book.

4. I am addicted to music. I graduated in Broadcasting and Interpersonal communications -- and radio/tv are my passion. I love Itunes and my Ipod and spend lots of time listening to new artists, making new music mixes and playing on there in general. I also hang out on the radio and records site, just for fun too!

5. My husband and I have not been able to get pregnant for over a year (and I am not 30 yet) and my Dr. has recently put me on clomid to try and make things work. I am excited and scared of what this change might bring.

6. I like red licorice (not red vines) but twizzlers. I have gotten my son addicted to it too! It is yummy! I also love Junior Mints! My favorites!

7. I am thinking of getting myself a new camera soon. I need ideas and feedback on this. I want a nicer camera than what I currently have, but also not mega huge . . . I have an Olympus Camedia C-2040ZOOM, which in its day was a nice expensive camera, but it is getting older now. Ideas and help appreciated!!!



Okay, and secondly, I have been nominated by multiple people (Teresa, Gena, Kristine) as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! I am totally flattered, you are all so sweet and I feel bad for being such a bad little blogger as of late . . . but anyway, it is apparently my honor to nominate 5 more as rockin' girls (an post the badge on my blog) . . . so here they are in random order:

Alli at Rubber Rambles - Alli is AWESOME and is off being a really good mum right now, but she will be back soon! Check out her past posts -- they are awesome!

Emily G at Icing on the Card - Emily not only boasts awesome cards, but also yummy cupcakes. I just love cupcakes! She rocks!

Debbie at Thinking Inking - Debbie has been an inkspiration to me since the beginning . . . she always does the coolest stuff! I want to be like her as a stamper when I grow up!

Lori at Make a Difference - I got to meet Lori at So Cal Stampmania and she is a wonderful person! Her blog is awesome and her cards rock!!! If you have not checked this chickadee out . . . go do it!!!

Julie at Paper Blessings - A wonderful blogger and always has the latest on up to date products because she has her own online store. She also has some awesome notes and pictures from CHA!

So there you have it! 5 awesome girls, soon to be nominating 5 more of you awesome bloggers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have missed visiting you. Darn vacation~LOL!!!
You are a busy lady huh! I loved reading about you, it was fun.
As for a camera, I have a Cannon Rebel. I love it and plan to get some more lenses to make it an even better camera. Good luck choosing!
HUGS