Monday, July 30, 2007

Manda's Mailbox Monday - Beautiful Cards

I was lucky enough to get two beautiful cards in the past week from two fabulous stampers. The first one was a strawberry card from Laura P in Chandler, AZ (it didn't have far to go). It is just such a cute little card. You can check out Laura's blog and see more of her gorgeous work! Thanks Laura.









The second card I got was a RAK back from Beate. She has some stamping skills and I was totally loving the color combination she used on this little thank you note. She is the one that writes lots of the awesome tutorials on Splitcoaststampers. What? Never heard of it -- well head on over to the site and check them out. Thanks Beate.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are one lucky girl.

Anonymous said...

Amanda,
Thanks so much for your sweet words. I am glad you liked the card! Sorry it is on the simple side. I was behind in sending thank yous....
Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs and smiles