Friday, September 07, 2007

WT129 - Apples and Using Colored Pencils

This is the last card I stamped before I packed everything up. The challenge was to use colored pencils, or pure color pencils, or some kind of pencils. I used my prismacolors and sansodor and colored in the bucket of apples. I found this great ribbon in my stash from Cosmo Cricket that worked perfectly with the colors in the design (Thanks again so much Carrie.) Stamp Set is called "Give Thanks" by SU! and the background paper is by Cloud 9 Design and is called "You're so Lobster Red." I also used the new SU color called Wild Wasabi (the green) as a layering color. The background is SU's kraft paper.

It is hard to believe that my stamps are all packed up and I don't get to play until probably November! YIKES! I know it will all be worth it once I am in the new house and in my new stamp room, but I am going to be going through some major "I need to stamp fits" before then . . .

Here are a couple of pictures of my stamp room now turned bedroom . . . *cries*


2 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Your card is beautiful. We'll miss yoru creations. I remember when I first started scrapbooking/stamping I could keep all my stuff in a big tote and worked on the dining room table. Now, my stamp room is always crowded.

Congratulations on the new house.

Anonymous said...

I love your card with the red AND green apples! You did that with colored pencils?!!! What a great job coloring!!!