Thursday, March 06, 2008

First Official MFT Swap on SCS

I was lucky enough to be in the forum for the last release -- although I missed the party this time. Darn getting sleepy at 8 pm -- apparently I am not quite better yet -- I had big plans to watch a movie last night too and after I got the kids into bed I just crashed!!! Anyway, I signed up for the first official swap and these are the two cards I came up with (cannot wait to see what everyone else came up with - I used the same set for both my cards with quite different results):

Happy Easter Bunny by Amanda Sewell

Stamps: Eggstra Special Easter Ink: Staz On Timber Brown, Close to Cocoa, Pixie Pink Paper: Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Whisper White, Pebbles Inc – My Girl Stripe Accessories: Prima Flower of the Month – August Gladiolus, Singer Sewing machine, Pop dots, pretty in pink brads, glue dots, cocoa grosgrain ribbon, aquapainter

Sketch 11 – Hey Chick by Amanda Sewell

Stamps: Eggstra Special Easter Ink: Memories Black Dye Ink, cameo coral, soft sky, lavender lace, barely banana Paper: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Barely Banana, Lavendar Lace Accessories: Luminarte Twinkling H2O’s, SU scallop Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, white gelly roll pen, aquapainter, crimper, singer sewing machine, purple dotted organdy ribbon

Special thank to Karen (gamblemom) for sending me these scallop punched pieces in lavender lace -- I have not purchased that punch yet, and thought it would be perfect for this card and it was! I appreciate your friendship Karen!



1 comment:

AJ said...

CUTE Amanda~ I have this set and havn't yet inked it up! *GASP*!! maybe today! Very cute, love it!