Friday, April 04, 2008

Artful Inkables Darling Dragons

Do you have this set yet? If not, I thought I would post a card or two and hopefully make you want it. It really is a fun one. If my cards just don't do it, go check out the gallery at Artful Inkables.




Stamps: Artful Inkables - Darling Dragons Paper: Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac, Basic Grey, Paper Pizazz Designer Paper - Purple Sponged Ink: Memories Black Dye Ink Accessories: Lilac grosgrain ribbon, waterfall stickles (over the ballet blue paper), prismacolor pencils and sansodor (like gamsol), corner punch, paper piercing tool, sewing machine, Marvy scallop punch, foam mounting tape (oval is popped up using this).






I used SC154 on Splitcoast for the layout for this card! Mine is a little different, but pretty close. This is another case where my SU paper colors did not have a color to match the designer paper I wanted to use -- so I turned to my PRISM stash and found this color called Classic Yellowgreen (NEW!) and it was perfect! I love how my PRISM colors supplement my SU colors perfectly!!! Sorry about the softness of the image on this one.

Stamps: Artful Inkables Darling Dragons Paper: Fancy Pants Designs - Fancy Free Collection - Puddles, Prism Classic Yellowgreen, Real Red, Whisper White Ink: Memories Black Dye Ink Accessories: SU oval punches, red gingham ribbon (SU!), Sewing machine, SU fire and ice brads in red, prismacolor pencils and sansodor.

6 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

i've got my eye on those dragon stamps! i've got stamp envy LOL

these are super adorable

Stampin_Melissa said...

Yes Manda, I want those dragons! But I can't have it all RIGHT NOW! LOL! *sigh*

Unknown said...

These are super adorable, Manda!!! You are doing such a fabulous job with the AI images!

Sharon said...

So cute! This set is so on my next order. Thanks for more enabling Amanda!

Sara Henton said...

These are entirely too cute! I really need to go check out Kristen's stuff.

Anonymous said...

These are really cute stamps. I don't know....you're creations are a bad influence. Bad.