Friday, May 16, 2008

Bloggers Challenge Week 47 - Layout Challenge

I am quite sure that the bloggers challenge gang are about to kick my butt out of their group, I have missed so many weeks in a row and totally just because I space it and end up stamping other stuff. The challenges are awesome. This weeks challenge was the layout on page 21 of the Occasions Mini Catalog (SU!) -- the dog card. I had fun making a Riley card that is very much not SU! looking, even though the layout is stolen from there. I only made one modification and that was to add the sentiment tag -- I preferred to put it on the side rather than squish it in my image space. Hope you like it! There is stickles on the pink part of the birthday cake. I got a little carried away with the dots, but hey, it was fun! LOL

Stamps: Riley Birthday Cake (Hanna Stamps), SU Family Phrases Paper: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Basic Grey Sultry Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi Accessories: White Inkssentials Gel Pen, Wild Wasabi Striped Ribbon, Aquapainter, Prismacolor Pencils, sansodor and blending stumps, hodgepodge hardware, paper crimper, sewing machine and white thread.

13 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

Love the colors....and great coloring too!

Silli said...

It´s so cute Manda..., the riley is very pretty..., great card!

Lisa Bohler said...

Oh fun card!!! Little Riley looks so happy to share that cake! Super cute!

Velta said...

This is too precious...Love little Riley...Great layout too!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh- these papers are perfect and precious with Riley. This is an adorable card! Great job with the sketch! TFS!

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is adorable, Amanda. I love the dots that encircle your focal images...it really makes it POP. Glad you could play this week! :)

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, so CUTE! Riley is just adorable! Great job with the layout!

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh so cute Amanda! Love Riley and the cake it terrific. Your dp down the side is a wonderful accent. Great job...

Ida said...

Who wouldn't love "Riley" and he looks just adorable with that little cake. Nicely done.

Nikki Bond said...

Tooo cute! That lil fella is adorable and I love the colors you chose! Great job! {SMILES}

Tangii said...

Very cute! Love the green & Pink! I like the white dots too, very fun!!!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute Amanda and I love the dots around the right side!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Riley looks adorable! Love all the dots that you've added! Great challenge card! :D