Tuesday, May 06, 2008

CC165 - Playing Around in My PJ's

Do you ever have days when you just feel like being a bum all day and know you can get away with staying in your PJ's all day long and then just do that? Well, that is today. I did do some housework, I vacuumed and cleaned the entire downstairs of my house . . . but I am still in my PJ's and it is 3:15 pm now . . . so that is pretty bad right?

Well, at any rate . . . I stamped this image by Rubber Romance and I say if she can wear her jammies all day, so can I *grins* -- I won these awesome Rubber Romance Mini girls (ATC size) at SOCAL StampMania -- they were in a prize packet donated by Daisy at Eclectic Paperie. They are just so cute! Thanks again Daisy!

The colors did not photograph quite right, but since I am in my jammies and too lazy to go outside (plus it is windy, I think it might storm,) to get them to be right, I will just tell you that the color challenge colors today are Lovely Lilac, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. Kind of bright and fun! Very girly! Anyway, this was my first time playing with this color combination and with this image and I had a blast! The idea for this layout came from Heather Scott -- she has some layouts and as I browsed, this one stuck out to me. Hers was quite a bit different though . . . but for sure it inkspired mine. *smiles* Thanks Heather!

Stamps: Rubber Romance, River City Rubber Works (sentiment) Paper: Sandylion Designs, Certainly Celery, Whisper White Ink: Versafine Black Accessories: Pink and White Prima Flowers, Certainly Celery brads (SU!), White sheer dots organdy ribbon, Singer sewing machine, white thread

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute! And I say go for it - I know I slide right into my jammies when I get home from work most days!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love jammie days! This card is awesome!

Michelle said...

Girl there have been a few days this year that I haven't had ANY desire to get out of my PJ's.

Jody Morrow said...

SUPER CUTE! I love your ATC Rubber Romance girl :)

Lori Barnett said...

Got some cute cards! What I want to know is HOW do you deal with THE DUST!!! Being you mentioned cleaning and all. I'm SO SICK of the DUST! I swear every corner, baseboard, ledge, shelf EVERYTHING! I clean and like 2 days later is looks like I never did. Do you have that in Maricopa?! wow! I guess I just needed to blow off some steam...er...dust LOL Back to the card. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love this!