Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Little Crazy on the Stitching . . .

Happy Saturday! Thanks for stopping by! Are you having a good day so far? Are you taking lots of time to relax, stamp and drink lots of water? Or maybe that is just me, being preggo and in the desert, but water seems to be always going into me! *giggles* My hubby and I are off to shop for appliances for our old house so we can rent it out. We gave up on trying to sell it for awhile since the market is just SO bad here. Hopefully, we can rent it and when things pick up we will sell.

I think I am starting to actually believe that more is more (thanks Jami) when it comes to stitching on the cards I make. Sometimes, I do some stitching and then just HAVE to add some more because it just works. This card though, I went a little crazy. I think it works, and I love the fun playful color scheme!

DON'T FORGET: Desperate Housewives - Season Finale tomorrow night!!! *giddy*

Stamps: Tubing Riley (Hanna Stamps), Family Phrases (SU!) Paper: Basic Grey - Two Scoops, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Prism Baby Pink Dark Ink: Versafine Onyx Black Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Sansodor, Blending Stumps, Turquoise grosgrain ribbon, Scalloped circle punch - Marvy/Uchida, White Gel Pen - Inkssentials, Sewing Machine, White thread, brads, diamond stickles.

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow - jealous of the great stitching you do!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I LOVE all the stitching and the fun color palette! Wonderful card! :D

Pam said...

Super cute Riley, love all the stitching!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card great work ,Dawnx

Cindy Haffner said...

Amanada Riley is so cute, great paper, love it.

Unknown said...

You're just too talented for me! I'm glad I came and checked out your site. It's fun! Keep drinking that water!

Anonymous said...

Manda stamping = Normal!
Manda relaxing = Mostly Normal!

That one depends on if it is a Type A kind of day or not. Although I must admit that even when kids throw things on her ceiling, color on her walls or dogs pee on her floors she, at least, seems relaxed.

Manda shopping = Normal and Common!
Manda drinking water = STRANGE!

I don't care if you are in the desert and/or pregnant I know the truth. I know past doctors approved Soda Pop out of sheer desparation just to get you to consume liquid. You MUST be getting wiser with age. LOL!

Amanda said...

Not getting wiser with age, just in the desert and when it is 100 degrees or more and then on top of that I can't eat much because it makes me puke, water is a good option -- although for the record, I do prefer gatorade or koolaid :)

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeeeeeeeee!!
"Manda", I'll have my Janome ready when you get here! If we could find another ... we could race! hahaha
What a fun card!

~tex