Thursday, July 03, 2008

HANNA PREVIEW: BASEBALL MINI

I have had this idea floating around in my head for weeks since I have had this set -- a water bottle gatorade holder -- you know, for when you are sweltering hot at the big game (have I mentioned we have been over 110 degrees F for 17 days in a row???) I wanted it to be simple enough to duplicate lots of times if you were making it for a team, but at the same time, fancy enough to look cool for a design team item. I finally managed to finish it tonight.

I think I may have erred on the side of too fancy pants -- the stitching *might* have been a bit much (but seriously, how can I resist the stitching -- I am in love with stitching on my projects -- it is SO simple but adds so much). I also think the ribbons on the top might have to be left out if mass producing, but they are cute. Anyway, hope you like her! *giggles* This set is available NOW on the Hanna Stamps site (http://www.hannastamps.com). Kristi also has some other sales running right now, so it is a perfect time to do a little 4th of July shopping! Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!!!

Stamps: Hanna Stamps Baseball Paper: Cosmo Cricket-- Dutch Girl, Real Red, Whisper White Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: 3D Zots, sewing machine, white thread, prismacolor pencils, sansodor, blending stumps, sheer yellow dots ribbon, turquoise grosgrain, red gingham, Marvy Scalloped oval, SU circle punch

3 comments:

Lyselia said...

Hi Amanda, love your blog so much so I have nominated you for an award, just visit my blog to receive it.

Ruth

Judy in Indiana said...

I love the colors you chose, this is so pretty.

Mandy said...

How cool! Very appropriate image for a water bottle topper!