Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Happy Birthday 4 Year Old

I cannot believe I am a mommy to a 4 year old and a 5 year old. I just love this pictures of J holding up 4 fingers to show how old he is. Time has really flown by! It freaks me out though to think that my little baby is 4 already. WOW!

We had a little family birthday for J -- where he got some presents and we had cupcakes. We celebrated at Disneyland last weekend, so that was fun for him! I love when you have a birthday button at Disneyland and everyone wishes you happy birthday all day long -- really makes you feel special.

Anyway, when we asked him what he wanted for his birthday, he told me a Doc from Cars movie that was big to go on his track (a Shake 'n Go track) and a blue ninja turtle. We fulfilled his birthday wishes, and also got him a couple extras. I think he had a great day! I am going to try and have a party for him on the 12th, since next weekend is 4th of July weekend -- and everyone will be busy. Summer birthdays are so hard!!!

Here are some action shots from the rest of the day -- we let J open one present in the morning and the rest at dinner time. He chose pizza for dinner.

Opening a present first thing in the morning - WallE for Leapster





More Presents and cake time pictures!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Hi! My little boy just turned 4 July 1st too! I hear what you're saying about summer birthdays! We have decided to start doing something special instead of a party. This year we went to T-Rex Cafe.