Friday, October 10, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS:

IT'S FRIDAY!!! WOOHOO! First and foremost, I know you all want to hear who the winner is . . . I first want to say, thank you to all of you wonderful people who left comments for me, I am overwhelmed with all the entries of people who actually desire to win my cards! How flattering! And the winner is #14 -- who made this comment:

Blogger iteach said...
I love Riley! Congratulations on your 500th post! Does it seem like it has been that long?
Nancy 5:51 AM

Please email me your information, name and address and I will send out your Riley Christmas cards and thanks again for all of the awesome comments and for visiting!!! If I don't hear from you by next Friday, I will draw another winner!

Here are your random numbers:

14

Timestamp: 2008-10-10 19:00:17 UTC

No comments: