Sunday, January 25, 2009

CHA - Craft & Hobby Association Convention 2009

My very first CHA was a fabulous experience. I had lots of fun just spending a day browsing around. Such beautiful EYE CANDY! I totally want to go again next year. I made lots of stops along my way while browsing and managed to remember to take a couple pictures along the way. Hopefully I credited the right company in each of these pictures.

A Visit to *Wooky Entertainment*

Here is me and the new baby meeting Paris Hilton. I got her to write her autograph to the baby. She was actually quite pleasant and kind and thought it was funny how the baby kept turning his head toward the camera flashes. I think we only waited in line a little over an hour and were about 12th or so in line. The security was really tight and it was kind of crazy. I had to go visit and meet her because it is pretty much a once in a lifetime experience -- I mean how often is Paris in the same venue as you???



Visiting the *Hanna Stamps* Booth


Me and the most awesome DT Coordinator in the world Vicki!


Me and the Hanna Stamps Diva herself -- Miss Kristi (*heart* ya girl)

*E K Success*


These are some really cool new punches they were demonstrating at this booth

*K & Company*


Sweet Talk Line (gorgeous) and a beautiful Valentine Holder idea that I loved!


A glimpse of the Citronella collection (*heart much*)

*Ranger Booth*


Some cute stuff that I liked in the booth


The one, the only Tim Holtz demonstrating

*Prima*


I loved these flowers. This booth was SO gorgeous and tempting and I wanted it all

*We R Memory Keepers*


Love the crop-o-dile? If so, you will SO totally want one of these. This awesome tool was a corner rounder. Worked awesome on chipboard and allows you to make your own coasters, books, etc. I fell in love!!! Add this one to your gotta haves.

*QuicKutz*



Loved this robot and Pez Birthday invite (perfect for a little boys party)


Aren't these pinwheels gorgeous and look at those jars!!! WOW!

No comments: