Monday, January 12, 2009

FS101 - JayDeKay AND I Love My Garden Hanna

My camera battery died so I apologize for the delay in uploading these cards! I have been busy busy busy lately . . . seriously don't know how the days are flying by so fast, but they are!! I can't believe it! Here are two cards I created using some of Judy's cards as inspiration. The first one did not turn out how I had planned, it's okay, just not my absolute favorite ever, so I created the second one to make myself feel better! Good thing it turned out cute!

FRIENDSHIP

Stamps: I Love My Garden (Hanna Stamps), 2138 Friendship (Hampton Art Stamps) Paper: Just Married Registry (KI Memories), Close to Cocoa (SU!), Bashful Blue (SU!), Pretty In Pink (SU!) Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko), Pretty in Pink Classic (SU!), Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: Button brads (Making Memories), Copic ciao markers, sewing machine, white thread, dimensionals (SU!), clear embossing powder, Paper edge distresser (Heidi Swapp)

Based on this card by Judy

***************

This second card features the gorgeous sunflower stamp in this set. I just loved coloring it with my copics. I came across this paper in my stash (I bought it at JoAnn's not too long ago) and thought it would be perfect for the sunflower. The bottom half of the card is just the reverse side of the paper!

HEY SUNSHINE

Stamps: I Love My Garden (Hanna Stamps), Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps) Paper: Harvest Row - Decor Stripe (Heidi Grace Designs), More Mustard (SU!) , Solar Crest White (Neenah) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Chocolate Chip (SU!) Accessories: Tangerine Mini Brads (Doodlebug Designs Inc.), Sunflower Yellow gingham ribbon (Recollections), sewing machine, brown thread, clear embossing powder, copic ciao markers, sponge, dimensionals (SU!)

Based on this card by Judy





1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute. i need to start getting my flower stamps out again ;)