Friday, February 20, 2009

MAGNOLIA - Valentine Tilda

Happy Friday everyone!! This week has gone super fast!!! I decided that I wanted to do the sketch challenge (SC216) this week and use some of the images I had colored while I was recovering, and this is the card I came up with. I know, a little late on the Valentine but the sentiment just made sense so I went with it.

Anyway, off to get dressed, run some errands and play the day away with the kids!

Stamps: Tilda with hearts (Magnolia), Be Mine sentiment (Amuse) Paper: Brocade Blue (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU!), Solar Crest White (Neenah), Amy Butler Belle Mat Pad (K& Company) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: Copic ciao markers, chocolate chip Stampin' Write marker (SU!), sheer brown dotted organdy ribbon, circle punches (SU!), brown brads (Doodlebug Designs Inc.), sewing machine, brown thread, clear embossing powder, cuttlebug machine, Birds and Swirls Embossing folder, nestabilities (scalloped and plain circles), 3D Zots glue dots

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Wowzers! Love this card! The Tilda image is adorable and I love your colour combo!!

Ellibelle said...

This is too cute! I love this image, the coloring is beautiful!!

laos348 said...

WHat a super cute stamp! I like the way you colored her and you did a great job with the sketch.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Really cute!

Ginny said...

what a gorgeous stamp...love it, and the card :0)

Ann said...

She is SO cute, and I love the colors!