Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Early Fathers Day Card

I had one last card to show you from the Hanna Stamps bowling set . . . this one features a trophy for the world's best dad. When I saw this trophy, I immediately thought of this idea, but it seemed the least exciting to make, hence it is the last complete. Anyway, I used the sketch from the CCEE Stampers blog, which I just discovered this week.

Stamps: Bowling Hanna (Hanna Stamps), Everyday Sentiments (Hanna Stamps) Paper: Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Not Quite Navy (SU!), Handsome Hunter (SU!), Night of Navy (SU), Blue Plaid (Keepsakes Designs) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 inch circle punches (SU!), sewing machine, white thread, clear embossing powder (SU!), diamond stickles (Ranger), copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), Blue Sheer dots organdy - Dots, Dashes & Checks (Michaels Stores, Inc.), gold prismacolor pencil.

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Amanda Thanks so much for playing.

Mothermark said...

Great card Amanda! Glad you found us.....its fun to see you joining our sketch! These are great stamps for a man card! Love it!

Thanks for joining us!

Ann said...

Nice masculine card!

StampOwl said...

Glad you found us Amanda ... love your card, thanks for playing

Becky said...

Great card, love the trophy.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I love the rich blues you used, Amanda, and as a former bowler, I love the bowling theme! My DH still bowls; maybe I should check into this stamp set. Thanks for playing in our sketch challenge!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the blues! Awesome!! The papers are so perfect for a masculine card!

Dawn said...

great Father's Day card Amanda! love the colors =)