Friday, March 06, 2009

HANNA STAMPS CHALLENGE - Easter Egg Riley, MOJO 76

I am responsible for today's Friday challenge on Hanna Stamps, and I decided since Easter is coming, my challenge to you is to create and Easter card/project and use eyelets on your card/project. I love eyelets and they seem to come and go in popularity, but I have so many so might as well use them right?

Of course, my eyelet experience would not be complete without my silent setter (Provocraft). If you don't have one of these, go check them out -- I am not affiliated with that company in any way, but trust me, you need one of these!!! For the record though on this project, I used "quicklets" from eyeletoutlet.com that can be set using a ball point pen. Check those out too!!! Pretty cool stuff.

Feel free to link your card/project in the comments here on my blog, and if you are uploading to Splitcoast, please use the keywords HSFC59. Can't wait to see what you all come up with! Happy Friday and Happy Stamping!!! Here is another sample I created about a week ago.

Stamps: Riley with Chick (Hanna Stamps), Bunny Hugs (SU!) Paper: Orchid Opulence (SU!), Pixie Pink (SU!), Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Green Galore (SU!), Sweet Mat Stack (Die Cuts With a View) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: Flower Quicklets (Eyeletoutlet.com), copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals (SU!), word window punch (SU), sewing machine, white thread, cuttlebug, swiss dots embossing folder (Provocraft).

12 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Amanda! Love your card!

ScrappinGalz said...

How totally cute! I love it! Not your average Easter card.

Nancy said...

Ahhhh, brings memories of spring during cold weather! Love it!

Jenn Embry said...

Oh my goodness, what a fabulous card. I love the details and the vibrant colors. I so need to get some Riley stamps. ;)

pat said...

Oh he is waaaay cute!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so cute! Thanks for playing! :)

Bev said...

Wow, what a fabulous card !

Vicki G said...

Oh my Gosh Amanda! That is just the cutest card! I LOVE it!


Vicki

Wendy Hall said...

Adorable card, love these images too!!

Devon said...

Totally adorable card! Love it!

Becky said...

great sketch, love this card, sewing, CB, just adorable.

Helen said...

I love this cheerful springy colours!