Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Motorcycle Riley / MOJO77 / CC209

It's been one of those days. I seriously feel like I am SO not productive at all the last few days. Anyway, here is a quick card I whipped up for the Mojo Monday challenge (MOJO77).

I have neglected this guy and the guilt was just too much and I had to use him today. The color challenge, on SCS, was the perfect colors for a red hot motorcycle (Rose Red, Always Artichoke and Basic Black), which besides black is pretty much the only color to own right? Here is Mr. Riley, cruisin' down a strip of Arizona highway . . . born to be wild! Hope you like him!!!

Stamps: Motorcycle Riley (Hanna Stamps), Karen Foster Design Snap Stamps (Tiny Casual) Paper: Rose Red (SU!), Basic Black (SU!), Always Artichoke (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Accessories: Copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), Cuttlebug machine (Provocraft), Spots & Dots embossing folder (Provocraft), Clear embossing powder (SU!), black dotted organdy ribbon (Michaels Stores Inc.), circle nestabilities, red glitter brads (The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby), silver prismacolor pencil.

15 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a fantastic card Amanda! I love it!!

Annika said...

Awww, what a cute image! Love the card, nice daring colour combo as well!

Karen said...

very cute Amanda

Ginny said...

if he's feeling neglected you should just send me some..lol

seriously i LOVE Riley's and he's at the top of my "wish list" lol...great card, as always

thanks for visiting my blog...had that image sent to me but I think he's by WhipperSnapper

Anonymous said...

He's soooo cute!! I love the helmet, too!!! You gota love a safe moose! Sue

Yaneri said...

Yeah, i think he is really adorable. Really really cute!

scramptastic said...

I love this card! The colors work very well and that stamp is just so cute!

Tina said...

Love this card, super coloring.

Unknown said...

Great! Now I have the "Born to be wild" song stuck in my head. Thanks! ;) Cute card!

Anjou Krelovich said...

Super cute! I love Riley and I haven't seen this one before. I love the highway! Nice job on the sketch challenge too!

Jennifer Talley said...

That is super cute! I love how you did this!

Brimaca said...

I would love to come see you. We have some friends in Gilbert that really want us to come and we keep saying someday we will. Unfortunately they are getting older and we may not bet our act togther in time!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super adorable What a fun stamp!!

Bev said...

So sweet, love the fun image x

Anonymous said...

As a biker chick myself this is absolutely adorable! Love these colors and love that red hot bike! Great job on the challenge!