Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Let Freedom Ring - Wood USA Blocks

Last time I was over at Scrapbooks Etc. I came across this Adornit- Carolee's Creations kit with all the wood pieces needed to make this project. So I picked it up and some papers that I thought would work, and yesterday I finally got to work on it. I had so much fun!!! I think it turned out fun, what do you think? Not bad for a Canadian eh?

Paper: Classic Red Checks (Die Cuts with a View), Navy with Stars (Paper Pizazz), All American Collection - Dizzy Stars (Adornit - Carolee's Creations), Red Embossed Dots (Bazzill), Sam Stripe - Kids Collection (Making Memories) Accessories: Precision File Set (Basic Grey), Wicker White Folk Art paint (Plaid), USA Vinyl letters and Wood Blocks (Adornit-Carolee's Creations), Assorted ribbons (Manda's ribbon stash), Stars Sm. (Mrs. Grossman's), Clearlits Star (Sizzix), Cuttlebug machine (Provocraft), white gel inkssentials pen (Ranger)

2 comments:

Connie M. said...

This is so wonderful, Amanda! Love these patriotic blocks!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Amanda I LOVE THIS!! I am gang busters for the RED WHITE AND BLUE!! Go USA!