Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday J!


This morning we had a Star Wars Birthday party for my sweet little five year old boy (well, he will be on the first). It was fun. I searched around online and found some fun ideas. I discovered my camera is no longer working right before the party, so I had to use my camera phone (apology in advance for the blurriness).

FOOD:
Galactic Pizza, Yoda Soda (lime sherbert and sprite), Wookiee Cookies, Space Asteroids (Jello Popcorn balls), and Star Wars Cupcakes (complete with characters on them and Yoda green icing).


ACTIVITIES: Jedi/Darth Vader (Duck Duck Goose), Jedi vs. Sith (a tag type game), Printed Star Wars Ship Battle Game (Like pin the tail on the donkey), Darth Vader Head Pinata, Coloring posters on the wall to color, Silly string battle against Darth Vader (Daddy dressed up with a light saber and a mask), Decorating your Home Planet (Paper plates colored like a planet with crayons, stickers, etc.)




5 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I'm so glad that you put your blog on FB, now I can see how incredibly creative you are; HOLY COW what a FUN party:-)

KA said...

Happy Birthday J.
We might have to see what adaptions we can make for a spiderman party.

Nisa said...

Wow! You always amaze me!! That is a lot of kids there...

Summerthyme Studio said...

Lucky Guy!!! That is one COOL theme party Amanda.......hope your little one is on the mend too!

Vicki

Elaine said...

Wow, some party! Impressive food items, Miss Amanda. I can't believe you have a five year old. (And a ... seven year old???)