Friday, July 17, 2009

Strawberries Notecard

I was just playing around with this stamp I have from Lockhart Stamps. I had not used it in awhile. I think it turned out pretty cute. I seriously struggled with the layout for awhile, it was not working for me, but in the end, I think I won. The white prima flowers are supposed to look like strawberry blossoms. Hope you like it!

Stamps: Strawberries (2067 - Lockhart Stamp Co. 2007) Paper: Glorious Green (SU!), Real Red (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Iced Azalea (Prism) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Pixie Pink Classic (SU!) Accessories: white paper flowers (Prima), yellow brads (Doodlebug Designs Inc), red gingham (SU!), sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Sulky), nestabilities ovals (Spellbinders), scalloped edges scissors (Provocraft), white gelly roll pen (Sakura)

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

love this!

Amy said...

Very Cute! I hope you're feeling all right, we haven't talked in forever.

Elaine said...

Guest designer, huh? I'm pretty impressed. So I've missed you and I also wished you a happy Canada Day on our blog. (And actually got it on the correct Canada Day this time, not July 2 ;)