Friday, August 28, 2009

Thank You Flowers (for Embellish-Online)

I cannot believe how fast this month has zoomed by! Seriously time is flying this year. EEK! I had fun playing with my Vintage Picnic set again. I know, I know . . . but there are just so many fantastic stamps in it, good for so many purposes, I just had to. I also used my awesome Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird crafting kit (available by clicking here to go to Embellish-Online). Check back in with me tomorrow for my final project this month for Embellish-Online.

Stamps: Vintage Picnic (Papertrey Ink) Paper: Early Bird (Cosmo Cricket), Retro Mod Squad -{red} (Core'dinations), chocolate chip (SU!), old olive (SU!), solar white classic crest (Neenah) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Creamy Caramel Classic (SU!) Accessories: Chocolate CandyDots (Pebbles Inc.), Chesnut Mini brads (American Crafts Elements), Tangerine Mini brads (Doodlebug Design Inc.), 1" Bloom White Paper Flowers (Bazzill Basics Paper), Assorted paper flowers (Prima Marketing) Copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), sewing machine (Singer), brown thread (Sulky), Corner punch (Paper Shapers), sponge

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

How fun! I love mixing up lots of colors too!