Sunday, October 25, 2009

Amy's Baby Shower Invites

So being the MAJOR procrastinator that I am, I finished these up just barely (2 am on Sunday morning). I had planned to make a bib invite, but it did not look as cute as I imagined, so I came up with this one. I found this paper a couple months ago and fell in LOVE!

I really hope Amy likes them. I am so excited for her new baby girl to arrive. It is just such a joy to have a baby in your home! More shower fun stuff coming soon - favors, decor, etc.

Stamps: A New Little Someone (SU!- retired) Paper: Razzleberry Light (Prism), Graceful Circles - Penny Lane (My Minds Eye), Confetti cream (SU!) Ink: Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko), Pixie Pink (SU!) - for sponging Accessories: Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon (SU!), scalloped and plain circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provocraft), sewing machine (Singer), white thread (Sulky), turquoise paper flowers (Prima Marketing), Pink vintage buttons (Papertrey Ink)

No comments: