Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Goodie Bag Tags

As usual, the autumn months are just swooshing by. I can't believe we have already made it to the end of October. I will try to be a better blogger . . . I am just finding myself SO busy lately.

Anyway, I made two simple goodie bag tags for classmates for Halloween. I used my nestabilities to cut them out. The kids write "Love, and their names" on the back of each tag. Here are two pictures of the final goodies, with tags. I hope the kids like them -- I know my kids do!

One contains: BooBerry Fruit by the Foot, a gummy eyeball, and a sheet of stickers and a card to make the funny faces on from Lillian Vernon. The other one contains: a halloween pencil, a halloween eraser, a caramel apple pop. I was trying really hard to make treats that would be okay for kids with peanut allergies, since both of my kids have at least one of those in their classes.
Stamps: 2009 Halloween Tags (Papertrey Ink) Paper: Lovely Lilac (SU), Green Galore (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Only Orange (SU!) Ink: Green Galore Classic (SU!), Lovely Lilac Classic (SU!), Only Orange classic (SU!), Onyx Black versafine (Tsukineko) Accessories: Spool o' Ribbon in black and orange (Offray), nestabilities circles (Spellbinders), cuttlebug (Provocraft), cello bags (SU!), pretzel bags (Wilton)

Tomorrow we are headed to the pumpkin patch and then Thursday is my ultrasound -- hopefully this time we will be able to see everything that needs to be seen, including whether we will be having a girl or a boy!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

These are so cute and fun! Love the goodies you put inside the bags! Cute little tags to top them off!

crazed lunatic said...

I found you by way of Judy, and I can't even begin to say how cool your stuff is... and thank you so much for the Crockpot blog link... I soooo am going to get addicted to that! :-)