Thursday, October 08, 2009

MOJO 104 - Autumn Is a Second Spring (for Skipping Stones Design)

Hey remember me? I know, I know, look what the cat dragged in right? I just left you all hanging there for such a long time -- but life has a way of getting crazy. But, the good news is, I AM BACK and just in time for my favorite holiday!

I just LOVE this time of year. The summer death heat is finally over here in AZ, and the temperatures are more mild but not cold -- perfect fof BBQ's and getting outdoors. Truly here in AZ, Autumn is a second spring -- it certainly feels like it.

I have some fun news -- SKIPPING STONES DESIGN are opening their doors again, a grand re-opening (complete with a new website, and they have some AMAZING new stamps that I just know you are going to just want SO bad.) I am having so much fun playing with them . . . oooh, you just wait. Some are funny, some are cheeky, some are just fun seasonal images for you to love.

Currently, to get the latest news, you can join their facebook fan page or check out their website: http://skippingstonesdesign.com/. I know Heather is planning some monthly releases, a design team, and weekly sketches. YAY!

Here is a sample of her Autumn Set called "Thanksgiving." I hope you like what I have created. I also hope to see you back here soon to see some more awesome sets.

Stamps: Thanksgiving (Skipping Stones Designs) Paper: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Fall Leaves (Adornit - Carolees Creations), More Mustard (SU!), Only Orange (SU!), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Brown Houndstooth (Unknown) Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic (SU!) Accessories: Paper leaves (Prima Marketing), Scalloped and Plain Circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), chesnut brown mini brads (American Crafts Elements), brown thread (Sulky), Sewing machine (Singer), sponge, copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.), Clear embossing powder (SU!), brown polka dot grosgrain (Costco)

2 comments:

Card Creations said...

I LOVE Skipping Stone Designs! Hather is great. I have some cards on my blog used with her stamps too!

mE said...

This is lovvvveeelly! :) I love Heather's stamps. I 'm getting ready to post some art using her first Bra set. :)

Inky Smiles!
Erin