Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super Saturday Crafts & Founders Day

I had an awesome time at this years Super Saturday for our ward. We made all kinds of projects (I personally made three of them) and they had yummy lunch (taco salad, nachos, etc) and way good treats (cracker jacks, cotton candy, lemonade, peanuts). Can you guess what the theme was? It was a Carnival theme. Too much fun! Here are my finished projects:

Wooden Ghost

"Find Joy in the Journey" blocks - I painted mine black to match my house! So easy!

Peg board for Christmas Stockings

Then after a brief rest at home, it was time to dash off to Founders Day. This year it was not as big as usual, as there was no headliner band, but we had an okay time just the same. There was a lot of smokers in attendance, which is never pleasing when you are somewhere with your kids. The kids enjoyed the bounce houses, which were not that crowded, and M and I enjoyed wandering through all the little booths. I got an awesome 3 minute massage for free which felt GREAT and I will no doubt be calling them up sometime soon. Here are some pictures of the highlights.

My cute kiddies - can't even believe how fast they are growing!

Bouncing in the bounce house

My handsome hubby with the sexy smile!

Happy Little hanging out -- I love his cute little grin!

No comments: