Saturday, December 19, 2009

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: Reverse Half Apron

I've been wanting to create one of these for awhile, and what a perfect excuse -- baking Christmas cookies with my sweet little girlie. I started to get out the stuff to bake, and E reminded me I had not made her apron yet, so we had to work on that first. This is her in her finished apron -- it took about an hour from start to finish to make and I used this pattern to make it: HERE

Here are a couple of pictures of her "breaking it in" while cutting out some gingerbread. I think it turned out really sweet! We had fun baking lots this weekend . . .


Here are some of the treats and cookies we made this year:

Jam Filled Cream Cheese Cookies (Dec 2009 - Everyday Food Magazine)
Peppermint Fudge (Dec 2009 - Everyday Food Magazine)
Sugar Cookies (from frozen dough - yes, I cheat)
Gingerbread (from frozen dough)
Pumpkin Bread Mini Loaves (Krusteaz)

No comments: