Monday, December 28, 2009

REVEAL: My Designer Secret Santa Swaps

I joined a swap this holiday season, hosted by my friend Jennie! http://designersecretsantaswap.blogspot.com/

We had to create in our style: 1 card, 1 tag, 1 ornament, and 1 altered book or album. The tag was the hardest for me, I ended up just making some small sized gift tags. I really hope that my secret santa giftee (Gina) liked what I sent! I really hope she got it already . . . if not, and she is browsing these sites -- then she gets a sneak peek!


My card

My gift tags (using my Holiday Button Bits - Papertrey Ink)

Ornament unwrapped -- just sitting on the desk

Second View of Ornament (wrapped up in a photo cube - thank you Target $1 spot -- I SO want to buy more of these but have not been able to find any)

My altered album -- I had fun making this one!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Ooh, Amanda, your ornaments are always so yummy!! And the tags are too sweet with the buttons. Pretty, pretty things :)

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are beautiful Amanda! Do you have a tutorial for that ornament? WOW! I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas!

~Meredith

Jessica said...

wow such beautiful projects!! love that ornament!

Amanda Sewell said...

TUTORIAL LINK FROM A COUPLE YEARS AGO:

Pinecone Ball Ornaments

Novell said...

So awesome! I am definitely going to try that pinecone ornament idea next year!!

Jessica said...

Thanks for the link!

Olgy said...

So cute! Love all of your creations and thanks for the ornament tutorial.

Sandi said...

Beautiful projects!