Tuesday, January 26, 2010

(SSD09)

So I just realized that I still have not shown off my stamp studio/office since I painted, etc. SO, I decided that tomorrow (or by the weekend at the very latest *crossing my fingers*), I will take and post some pictures to show you all. (Of course you must promise not to laugh at how messy I am - well, at least loud enough that I will hear you).

Happy Tuesday . . . can you believe how fast January has ZOOMED by? This is the last sketch this month already. It has been wonderful having Amy as our sketch designer -- her sketches have ROCKED! This one is no exception! Thanks Amy!!! Be sure to jump over to my side bar and go see what all the DT girls have been up to . . . they have created some AWESOME stuff!!!

Also, just released today: Dandelion Dreams (a gorgeous set you NEED) and Well Behaved - Special Edition (which truly was not well-behaved and has some typos -- but you can get it for really, REALLY cheap because of this)! GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!




Stamps: Healing Wings (Skipping Stones Design) aper: Bon Bon Swiss Dots (Doodlebug Design Inc.), Green with White Polka Dots (Martha Stewart), Plum Passion (Doodlebug Design Inc), Solar White Classic Crest (Neenah), Majestic Purple Medium (Prism Papers) Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento (ME-800 - Tsukineko) Accessories: Plain Circle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Long scalloped rectangle nestabilities (Spellbinders), pop dots, brown with white dots organdy (Michaels Stores Inc.), sponge, copic ciao markers (Imagination International Inc.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how you colored that butterfly! The colors are so gorgeous!

mycardz said...

Ooooo, sooo pretty! I love the purple butterfly (it's my favorite color!) it really jumps off the page, yet it matches really well with the dp you used! Awesome card. hugz, Mary