Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Skipping School . . .

CHILDREN'S MUSEUM of PHOENIX

Is it bad that I let my kids skip a day of school to go on a mommy field trip?  I don't think it is.  I wanted to go to  a free day at the Children's Museum of Phoenix for all Arizona Science Center Members -- and it was only for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday this week.  It was fun!  Here are some pictures from our trip!  

We only stayed at the children's museum for a couple hours and the visited the science center to see the newest exhibits there!

 
Tricycles and Car Wash Area



Lighted Sand Table  - So COOL!


 E exploring the 3 and under area . . .

 Noodle Forest

E in the reading area (no surprise there)






*****
ARIZONA SCIENCE CENTER

We went and visited the "Goosebumps" exhibit - facing your fears and the kids got to write what they are afraid of on the wall -- I had to laugh at J's -- I am kind of afraid of that sometimes too!



 
The boys loved playing with the construction vehicles in the rubber chips


 
 The boys LOVED the "Build It" area behind the Goosebumps exhibit


 J loved building these light up creations with these fun blocks 

No comments: