Thursday, June 24, 2010

Playing With Vinyl

This week I created two new items to decorate my home using some vinyl that I purchased at Piccadilly Peddlar - Etsy store.  I just love the way they turned out, so I thought I would share a couple of quick pictures of them.  The first, a Family Home Evening board.  I have always wanted one of these, but it seems like everyone already has one and they never do these at Super Saturday's anymore.  I just LOVE the way it turned out!


The second was a tile with Pres. Hinckley's BE's.  I thought they would be good for my children to learn about and read as they are growing up.  It turned out AWESOME and literally only took me like 5 minutes (I had to run upstairs and grab a leftover tile from our bedroom included in that time).


Anyway, just thought I would share!  I am in love with vinyl!  Do you have a good site where you purchase vinyl for your home?  If so, leave a comment and let me know where, I would LOVE to check it out!

No comments: