Saturday, July 14, 2012

Canada Trip - Amherstview, Ontario - Day 3

Saturday was Chris and Radu's wedding.  It was held in their back yard overlooking the lake.  It was so gorgeous.  They gave each of their guests a rock to sign with best wishes and congratulations, etc.  when we arrived.  They were then placed into their garden, to remind them of all the friends and family who supported them on their journey together.  I really loved this idea!  Totally charming!


They signed the register to make it official


My talented sister Val sang an original song while they signed the register.

Chris & Radu

My pretty cousin and me

 
Aiden, Chris, Brianna and Radu 


Chris' pretty cake

I am so glad that we came!  It was great to catch up with family that I had not seen in a long time and give hugs and just be a part of my family.  It was a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed it!

No comments: